Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Vote On!


See to it that no one  takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ. Colossians 2:8

Voting and exercising our Constitutional right to vote for President is fundamental and important. I heard statistics that in the last election for President over 54 million who call themselves evangelical Christians stayed home. This saddens me. Whether our candidate wins or not it is up to us to not quit striving for freedom. Just think about how that many votes could have changed an outcome.

This election cycle I hear talk from well meaning Christians that how could we vote for so and so he is horrible. First off I believe God can, and will use anyone for His purposes. He used the twelve He chose for His disciples. Each of them was not from a stellar background. Then with the other party there are those who have stuck in a certain party only because that is how their family always voted and this too needs to stop in my humble opinion.

 It is up to God fearing men and women who love this country to be on their knees in prayer. Pray for all those candidates. Pray for God's will to de done. Do not speculate why you feel a certain person is the wrong one. Pray for truth to win out and for our country to be rebuilt on values, morals, and the word of God to hold a place of prominence again.

 PRAYER: I love my country Lord. I am saddened when I see us going bankrupt and not caring about freedom anymore. I am saddened at the destruction of the military that is essential to maintaining freedom. The truth and good, will win out in the end. Help all citizens exercise their right to vote and do so with enthusiasm. In Jesus' name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: You are right. We DO need to pray, and pray, and then pray some more.

    ReplyDelete