Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Problems? Keep Praying!


Then 
 Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. Luke 18:1

Do you ever just simply feel overwhelmed with problems and issues in your life? You feel that things will never change and are tired of continually praying about it?  You feel like giving up. My friend that is what the enemy Satan wants you to do. 

I know people who feel like "why should I pray cause nothing changes." Somehow some feel they are just here, and church does not matter, praying does not matter, and reading the Bible is boring. Some folks who were once 'sold out' to Jesus can get into this rut. All I can say is that feeling this way is strictly from the pit of hell and demons are rejoicing. You may be a parent who has had a child turn their back on God. Oh they believe but that is all. Maybe you have a 'lukewarm' spouse who thinks church is good and loves to go but could care less about any other growth during the week. When a person turns away from God they are giving Satan an open door to influence their thinking and actions.

If you know someone who has grown cold to the things of the Lord just continually keep them in prayer. Do not become a nag. Let the  Holy Spirit bring conviction and change. He may be working on  you as well as you endure patiently. 

PRAYER: Help me be patient as I wait on you Lord. I know are working and at times I may not see it but you are. I have faith so I will continue steadfastly in prayer. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Click link below  for a song to go along with this devotion:

No comments:

Post a Comment