Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, November 13, 2015

Roll With The Punches


Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.John 14:27

Yours truly is really good at telling others formulas for peace but when I hit rock bottom one day and had to institute Plan C that was a whole other story. This particular day had started out great with teaching I watched on peace and casting cares on God. I've got it! I can do this! Yeah right Becky! 
Sometimes writers even have to eat some  humble pie. My test came when Google shut off from my access to my  gmail account and my blogspot. Did I cast my cares? I should have but no. I let Satan get the upper hand and freaked out. It takes practice to work on spiritual disciplines and this was my big test. The good news is now several hours later I am okay, back to normal ready to deal with it. 
Have you had a similar melt down where in your quiet time all is well then along comes your big test? How did you do? Every day we just have to keep giving our problems to God and not take them back or the enemy wins. 

PRAYER: Forgive me Lord when I am tested and lose my peace. I know you will work all things out and I need not freak out. Give me your peace. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment