Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, November 28, 2015

It's Just Litlle Ole Me


Each one should test their own actions. Then they can take pride in themselves alone, without comparing themselves to someone else. Galatians 6:4

Do you ever find yourself being trapped comparing yourself to others? I know I have. A friend recently gave me a little wooden sign that read "Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken". Very comical but also true.

God designed us as just who we are. We are not supposed to be trying to be someone we are not but be content in 'your own skin' so to speak. You may see a person who looks like they lead a really glamour filled life but when in fact have no clue what they are going through. We are different for a reason. Be thankful just where you are and ask God to use you where you are. 

Start today and when you pray tell God thanks for making you just the way are. 

PRAYER: Forgive me Lord for any discontent I have ever had wishing I could be in a different place. Help those people who are not happy see there is a reason for who they are. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment