Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Deliver Me From Myself


For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.Ephesians 6:12

Oh my goodness to be perfect and never make mistakes or hurt anyone. Wouldn't that be wonderful? No words said by accident. No texts sent without thinking that can't be rescinded. No getting hurt feelings. But sadly stuff does happen. I often think 'if only I could get myself out of the way'. You know what though? Don't beat yourself up. Stuff happens. The enemy wants us to beat ourselves up because he is the accuser of the brethren. 

Give your troubles and concerns to the Lord and tell Him to guide you in your weak areas. Don't think you are the worst person but learn from your faults and screw ups. Get control over your thoughts, words, and emotions. Satan tries to take advantage of weaknesses in your life and exploit them. Don't allow him to! 

Start today and take self off the throne. If you have messed up talk to God in prayer. Go to the throne and not the phone the saying goes. Remember you are important to God and He is your best friend and knows your heart. 

PRAYER: Thank you for loving me Lord even when I mess up. Thank you for teaching me through my mistakes. Guide me and direct my thoughts to stay on you. In Jesus' name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment