Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Password Required Again.....Geez!


But now, this is what the LORD says-- he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. Isaiah 43:1

Oh my goodness, the last couple weeks have been a roller coaster ride trying to not let the fact that Google disabled my account for two days to include my Christian writing blog. They said I had violated their user policy. I am not real clear exactly what they mean. Consequently I was threatened with never getting access to my writing I had done for six years ever again. Here I am wondering what I did that my free speech was violated. 

Anyway when talking to God we are never ever shut out. He loves us. He does not like His people mistreated. The day this event occurred I had just had a quiet time on casting all my care on the Lord. Wow, now here was my test. Was this order by Google trying to tell me I could not talk about Jesus anymore or say a certain word or was it something else? Anyway I am grateful to live in a nation where supposedly we do have First Amendment rights. 

Even though yours truly, the devotion writer,  is a bit perplexed and kind of being extra careful to not get shut down again,  I am grateful for the United States of America and the ability, I think, to share God's word with others. 

PRAYER: I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ or of telling the truth. Our world is mixed up Lord and good is called evil and now in some cases maybe we can not even talk about the evil. You are in control Lord. To you be the glory. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment