Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

No Matter How You Feel, God Is Working


But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Feelings can not be trusted. For instance,  love is more than 'feelings' yet how many marriages break up because the couple no longer 'feel' in love. A feeling is a mood or an emotional state. You can get yourself on an emotional high of sorts and not be rational with your thinking. Your mind can conjure up things that are not even real.

When it comes to prayer and waiting on God you may 'feel' like God has abandoned you when in fact He hears your prayers but He works out things for His glory and in His time.  Maybe you 'feel' God is really distant from you. Perhaps this is the time to seek Him even more.   Keep praying, keep believing, keep hoping. Of course Satan will come at you trying to get you to fixate on wrong thinking. Tell him to get behind you for you are trusting in God. 

Whatever it is you are trusting God for hang in there, never doubt,and keep looking to the cross. 

PRAYER: Forgive me Lord when I allow the world to mold my thinking and what I do. I am to be set apart and be able to think like you think. As I wait I ask you to give me strength to get involved in another's life and see if I can meet a need. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment