Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Insecurity, Acceptance, Being Loved

For the Lord shall be your confidence and shall keep your foot from being taken. Proverbs 3:26
Here it is my birthday week and I am having all this fun with friends that I am blessed with and I did something I should not have done. I noticed one 'unlike' on my Facebook Devotion Page entitled 'God's Lemonade Stand'.  I was crushed. Everyone wants to be 'liked' and especially when it comes to someone liking what you write, it is crushing to be 'unliked'. That is what is bad about the whole Facebook thing. Anyway, I reminded myself that my identity is not from my 'likes' but it is from the Lord. I have to sear that in my brain. But why my birthday week? 
Probably all of us have gone through some sort of insecurity be it from your past or whatever. You just have to remember that God is your best friend. Don't let the things of this world and your Facebook 'likes' or 'unlikes' run your life. Your life is based on Jesus, not things where your value and worth are from superficial things. If you struggle from this, let God hear your heart. Know that He is your source. Run to Him. 

Today know that God loves you. Pray for those people who you may have trouble liking or even loving. Cast your cares,doubts, fears upon Him. 

PRAYER: Lord I love you and I thank you that even if the whole world ran out on me you are always there. Thank you that you love me. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment