Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Mistaken Identity


But now thus says the Lord, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. Isaiah 43:1
Recently in our moms prayer group we were blessed with a new mom entering our fold. I had missed her first day there so did not get her name right. I thought it was this other lady with a name starting with the same letter so sent her an email to welcome her. She probably thought I was nuts. Anyway I found out my mistake when I finally met the new lady and said "whoops". 
Humanly we may forget names of people we have not seen in awhile or who we even just met.  God never forgets us or our name. We are special to Him. He formed us in our mother's womb it says in Psalm 139. Never does he drift off in a daze or zone out and forget about us or our name. We are vitally important to Him. Probably an important thing to try to develop is learning and remembering names. School teachers have to do it so there must be a good way to do so. Listening is good. Not zoning out is good,I am talking to myself here. 
Just know that God loves you my friend. He anxiously awaits hearing from you in prayer each day. Prayer is simply just having a chat with God. No formalities needed. You can pray while you drive but keep your eyes open if you do. You can pray wherever you go.  Let Him hear from you today. He already knows you. Do you know Him?
PRAYER: It says in your word that even the very hairs of our head are numbered. You care about each of us so much Lord and call us by name. Thanks for your unconditional love for me even when I may ignore you. In Jesus' name. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment