Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, March 15, 2013

THANK YOU SO MUCH JESUS!!


When you are down in the dumps and think your situation or trial is
unbearable I challenge you to do this simple exercise. Get a piece of
paper and start listing your blessings and the things you are thankful
for. It is easy to complain and is a bad habit to get into. I have
heard a person has to find seven good things to negate the one
critical thing you may have said.

Here is an idea for saying thanks listed not in any particular order.
I challenge you to make your own list and see if you do not feel
better.

Thank you Lord for freedom.
Thank you Lord for good health.
Thank you Lord for food and clean water.
Thank you Lord for my spouse.
Thank you Lord for my children.
Thank you for where you have me now as I know it is your plan.
Thank you Lord for friends.
Thank you Lord for eyes that see and ears that hear.
Thank you for being able to walk, run, swim,ski, hike.
Thank you for monetary blessings.
Thank you for education.
Thank you for healthcare.
Thank you for the gift of speech.
Thank you for my Bible.
Thank you for your mercy and forgiveness.
Thank you for hearing my prayers.
Thank you for talents and gifts.

1 Thessalonians 5:18(NIV) reminds us 'give thanks in all circumstances
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.' Let Psalm 51:10(ESV)
be your prayer. It simply says 'Create in me a clean heart Oh God and
renew a right spirit within me.' Is your heart clean? Are you walking
with the Lord daily or just wait to visit Him one hour on Sunday? Why
not make that "thanks list" and start letting the Lord "truly" take first place in your life?
PRAYER: Lord Jesus thank you for yet another day you have given me to
make a difference in the world around me. I choose to not complain but
to have an attitude of thanksgiving instead. Satan has no power over
me as I sing your praises. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment