Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

COPY CAT


 When you were a child did you ever play that game where you copied
everything someone did? It can get very annoying having someone do
this.

There is one person who we are supposed to copy and that is Jesus! 1
Corinthians 4:16(NIV) says 'Therefore I urge you to imitate me.' You
may be able to recall a few years ago when the "What Would Jesus Do"
campaign came about otherwise called "WWJD". A very catchy way to
remind ourselves that if we name Jesus' name we are to be imitating
Him.

Ask yourself a simple question each day and that is 'Is what I am
doing setting an example for Christ and drawing people to Him or
turning them away and causing doubts?' If you claim to know Him then
you should want to be like Him and set a good example.

Psalm19:14(ESV) says 'Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of
my heart be acceptable in your sight O Lord my Rock and my redeemer.'

PRAYER: I choose this day to be a good "copy cat" of you Lord. I want
my life to reflect yours and stay on the path you have set before me.
Help me and give me strength and courage to do this. In Jesus' name.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment