Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

DOCTOR JESUS


Healing is possible. God has gifted doctors and nurses to be able to
do what is necessary to help heal and restore but He is also still in
the equation. Sometimes He can and will perform miracles. Many may think my
statement to be a bit wacky but it is true. God is God and He performs
miracles even today.
Back in the late 80's when my sons and I visited Tulsa to see my
sister, there were occasions when one of the children got sick and had to see a doctor.
We chose to go to see a doctor at the City of Faith on the campus of
Oral Roberts University. Prior to starting their examination the doctor
would ask if we minded if they could pray. Of course I did not mind .I
thought it was awesome!

Why not get some scriptures about healing seared in your mind. Here
are just a sampling of some. There is a saying "Believe receive, doubt
do without." Psalm 103:1-4(NKJV) says 'Bless the Lord, O my soul; And
all that is within me, bless His holy name!Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases,
Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with loving
kindness and tender mercies.' Read that out loud if you are someplace
you are able to.

Proverbs 4:20-22(NIV) says 'My son, pay attention to what I say; turn
your ear to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them
within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health
to one’s whole body.'

God does still work miracles. In order to receive blessings you need
to be loving Him and following His word. Psalm 66:18(NIV) says 'If I
had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened.' Be
obedient to His word do not just pray and expect answers. He is not
Santa Claus He is God! God is a God of mighty power and He still is
in the healing business. I often like to say the "ultimate healing" is
being transported supernaturally to heaven upon our death as
believers. No more sickness, no more pain. Just pure joy in His
presence in the heavenly kingdom.
Believe today and trust Him and pray to Him. He is a wonderful,
awesome, miracle working God!

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I thank you for being a God of healing. You worked
miracles while you were on the Earth and you still work healing
miracles now. I thank you for being a God of healing. In Jesus' name.
Amen.

Click link below and worship the Lord in all His glory!
http://youtu.be/osXoGDpxTew

No comments:

Post a Comment