Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

RECALCULATING! RECALCULATING!


There probably aren't too many of us out there who have not seen the
commercial for a well known insurance company with the character known
as "Mayhem" where in one episode he mimics a GPS device saying
'Recalculating, recalculating.' How many of us in life have to stop
and recalculate things? Changes occur which maybe were unexpected and
we have to "recalculate" our course in life.

In doing these "recalculations" do you include praying about what
steps to take? Philippians 4:6-7(NIV) says 'Do not be anxious about
anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with
thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which
transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in
Christ Jesus.'

That is the ultimate goal to have the "peace of God" in your
decisions. You may have to "recalculate" things along your road of
life, but turn to God in prayer and He will direct you.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I need you in my every day decision making. Forgive
me if I have been stubborn and tried to leave you out of making
decisions in my life. I seek your peace in my life. I choose to be
guided by your truth in all things. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment