Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

COME BACK TO GOD

No matter what you have done God loves you. He died a cruel death on a cross so that we might live. He is the Almighty One, the beginning and the end. His love for us never ends. Even when we ignore Him, take His name in vain, and don't "talk" to Him on a regular basis through prayer He still loves us. His mercies never end.
Have you been away from Him for a while? I did not say 'did you stop going to church' but what is your relationship with Him like? Do you read the Bible and study it? Do you pray other than at meals? Do you love Him and want to please Him?
You can right now stop what you are doing and pray if you have never asked Jesus to come into your heart?Revelation 3:20(NIV) says '
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.'

Have you answered that "knock" and let Jesus come into your heart? We are like sheep in God's pasture. He is our Shepherd. John 10:3(NIV) says '
The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.'

Are you letting Christ lead and "shepherd" you? Maybe it is time to get serious about being His friend and spending time with Him. Do you take the time for your earthly friends? God wants to be your best friend. Get to know Him by getting into the word of God each day. Let me recommend what I have in the past. Leave the TV off, put down the newspaper,and pick up your Bible each day. Start with the book of John first and then check out the Psalms and Proverbs. You will get lots of wisdom and knowledge to help you lead a life pleasing to Him.
PRAYER: Lord Jesus forgive me when I put less important things before you. Many of these things stir up fear and take away peace. Help me Lord to ignore attempts of the enemy to keep me from you each day. My desire is to know you better and "walk" with you each and every day. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Check out this video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiD0_Krgbo4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment