Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

JUST SAYING: NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD!!




Do faith words or fear words come out of your mouth? Do you pray to God then in the next breath start to fret? Why even bother praying then? Remember worrying does not help get an answer to your pray any quicker. You offer your prayer up to the Lord and let Him take it  from there. Do you believe the scripture in Luke 1:37( NIV) which says 'Nothing is impossible with God.'  

        Why do you worry? Do you think God does not care?  God is bigger than our puny little problems. He has a plan for your life and it is not necessarily always about you. You need to trust Him for the outcome. Stop complaining to Him and be patient. Maybe that is half the battle training you in patience.  Don't pray then turn around and doubt him. What kind of prayer is that? 

Are you believing for something that seems impossible? Give your concern to God then let it go. Keep praising Him even when you do not see the answer. Even when things do not look good He has not left His throne. Have faith. 

There is a verse in Romans 4:17(NKJV) which says 'as it is written, “I have made you a father of many nations”  in the presence of Him whom he believed—God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did.'  For instance I would pray, 'Lord I thank you for giving me victory in this area.'  You pray this even before it has happened. Hebrews 11:8(ESV) says 'By faith Abraham believed when He was called to go out to a place that He was to receive an inheritance. And he went out not knowing where he was going.' 

Can you believe that God is the God of the impossible? Then let go and let Him work.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I believe so help my unbelief. I know you have great plans for me and for my family. I need only be still and trust. Give me power from on high to do just that. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment