Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

GET THE PADDLES!!


 'Clear! Clear!' For any of us that watch medical shows on television
like "Life in the ER", this phrase is common place when the
defibrillator paddles come out in order to revive an unresponsive
patient. The heart is flat lining and they are trying to get it back
to life by the shock from a defibrillator.
Is your "spiritual heart" in need of a fibrillation from the Lord?
Has it become cold, hard, calloused, uncaring and only concerned for
self?

God can, and will, renew you and give you a new heart. Ezekiel
36:26(NIV) says 'I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit
within you. I will remove from you the heart of stone and give you a
heart of flesh.' Hopefully your heart is not hardened. If it is ask
Him to come in an renew you and give you a heart that is turned to
Him.

Sin can create a hard heart it says in Hebrews 3:13. Take time to get
your Bible out and read it. Make up your mind today that you do not
want or need to be revived and that you will live for Christ.

PRAYER: Jesus I love you and I thank you for giving me a heart that
wants to serve you. There was a time when it was hard but you set me
free and gave me a heart for you. Help me resist the enemies attempts
to cause it to be hard. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Note to my readers: I will be out of town for a week but have written
my devotions ahead of time as I always do. Sometimes I have difficulty
sending them in group form to my email subscribers so if for some
reason you do not receive this you can access them also at
www.godslemonadestand.blogspot.com. Thanks. Let the joy of the Lord be
your strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment