Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, June 23, 2023

Try To Be Yourself



I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.Psalm 119:11


Everyone is different and marches to the beat of a different drummer but hopefully marches with Jesus beside them. Recently I was pondering my quiet time and how I skipped around from this one to that one. Why can’t I get on a steady pace and just do one instead of bouncing around? 


Then it came to me. Each of us have different personalities and ways of doing things. You can’t strong arm your method on anyone and not beat up on yourself when you are wishy washy. 


I love the Bible app and how many ways there are to have morning devotions. Find one and try to stick with it but do what is best for you. The important thing is to ‘hide’ God’s word in your heart daily as the enemy is a roaring lion roaring even louder in this present day. Pray, read some scripture and just remember you are special to God. 


PRAYER: This is the day you have made and I thank you for allowing me to be alive and serve you. Thank you for quiet moments when I can just rest. Help those I know going through rough times or confusion. Draw them to you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


Below is a link to You Version Bible App. 


www.youversion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment