Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, June 5, 2023

Downcast?



Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.Psalm 43:5


Do you ever feel downcast when you have no real reason to be? I know I have and pondering this I would say Satan loves to keep us squished down feeling lonely and hopeless. If you dwell on negativity you will stay in a pit. 


Maybe you just had a tremendous day and things went well but yet you find yourself starting to be downcast. You must talk to Satan and tell him he is a liar and he will not steal your joy. Be firm take authority over him. 


Keep looking up and not at problems. Dwelling or fixating on issues you have no control over is never good. Learn to let things go.


PRAYER: Lord Jesus I thank you for my life. I thank you for the gift of my family and my friends. I choose joy over fretting. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment