Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Do You Really Give Everything To God?

 



For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.Psalm 107:9

 

Have you prayed prayers psyching yourself up for hanging in there and not playing Holy Spirit Junior. Can you do it? Are you doing it? It is difficult I know. 

Being still. Being quiet. Believing. You are determined to let God have it so to speak then get in a hurry and jump back in. Stuff is going on in your life and you can’t seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel. You hang on keep praying and believing you will see victory. 

You can’t doubt after praying but of course that is what always happens. Second guessing and so forth. Be calm, trust God. 

PRAYER: Oh Father many things happen I do not understand. I realize I am not perfect and I need your guidance daily to not mess up. Help me be still. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment