Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, June 11, 2023

He Is Able!


Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.Ephesians 3:20-21
Do you believe in miracles? I do. God is a good God and takes care of His children.
I am not sure what you are going through in your life but don’t quit praying and don’t stop believing. Keep believing for and praying for favor.
Don’t allow Satan to lie to you and make you a pessimist. Think and speak positive and know that God wants to bless you. Believe receive, doubt do without.
PRAYER:Lord I thank you for hearing my prayers. Forgive me for the times I have doubted you. Guard my heart from discouragement from the devil. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment