Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, June 12, 2023

I Give Everything To You Lord

 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him,and he will make your paths straight.Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV Bible Gateway
There is an app called ‘Pause’ which I love where a short prayer speaks of giving everything and everyone to God but how many days go by and I don’t really do that. What about you? Do you have trouble really trusting the Lord after you prayed.
Why is it so hard to try to figure things out and keep being anxious when you say you are not? Human nature I guess but you are dealing with an Almighty God whose desire is for you to let it go and let Him work.
My friend this is an area that takes great discipline to just let stuff go and trust God. I have trouble and am working on it. How about you. Trust with all you heart, just do it.
PRAYER: Lord you have heard my prayers and I know your plan is way better than mine so help me Lord to trust you and relax. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment