Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Thank Goodness For Friends

 




Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart,
    and the pleasantness of a friend
    springs from their heartfelt advice.Proverbs 27:9 NIV Bible Gateway

Friends are great. A trusted friend is the best. I have had to make new friends many times in my life due to numerous moves to a new state. 

Friends are a blessing. There was a little rhyme I heard as a child that said “Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold.” I know for a fact how true that is.  

Many verses in scripture speak of friends. An important one in 1 Corinthians  15:33 says “Bad company corrupts good morals”. Just do a word search on your Bible to see all the scriptures. What kind of friend are you? Do you know when to walk away when someone doesn’t want to be your friend? Not everyone will like you so talk to God He is your BFF. (Best friend forever).

PRAYER: Father I thank you for my friends and I thank you as well for my opportunities to make new friends and be kind to others. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

#BG2 #Bibkegatewayblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment