Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

By Design

 


For thou hast possessed my reins:thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knows right well. Psalm 139:13-14

Every thing and every person has a unique design. God our creator designed us like Him, male and female he created them, no mistakes. 

Mankind is able to be a creative designer because of the unique talents and abilities given by the Creator. Acknowledging all you have is from Him.

There are no accidents with God. Just as the Serpent tested Eve by saying” Did God really say?” Yes He really did and still does. 

PRAYER: Thanks for letting me be born. I pray for those people who may wish they were never born or that they want to be dead. Renew hope and let everyone, me included, find God’s perfect design. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment