Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, May 31, 2020

What Are You Enslaved To?


Now the LORD is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the LORD is, there is freedom. 2 Corinthians 3:17

Do any of these hold you captive:Fear, burdens, disappointments, rejection, others opinions of you? Many can be enslaved without actually being behind bars.

Right now the enslavement for many is the paralyzing fear of catching Covid 19. Some are so fearful they can’t hardly live a semi normal life as they look for germs around every corner. Don’t get me wrong, I know all about pre existing conditions and age factors but my age is not causing me to be fearful and I am in the ‘zone’. I have peace from God. This doesn’t mean I ignore warnings and don’t do anything but simply that I have perfect peace. 

My friend you have to be able to laugh. I was misinterpreted on a Facebook post early on for making light of this ‘shut in time’ comparing it to a ‘snow day’ simply meaning it was super quiet outside not that I thought we should all go out and play. After that she took offense and I was unfriended. Offense is a tool the enemy uses, even with Christians, to cause division. Talk to God, stay off social media and spend time in prayer and thanksgiving and give your burdens to the Lord. 

PRAYER: Oh Lord I pray for those who are suffering from Covid 19 but I also pray for fearful people to give their concerns to you, turn off bad news, and trust God. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Note: click link for a song of worship to help burdens be lighter.https://youtu.be/DaRRDfSlYr0

No comments:

Post a Comment