Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Peace Be With You



The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; Lamentations 3:22

I have been to churches in the past where it has been recited “peace be with you” and the response “and also with you” and in my opinion this is something to keep in mind daily as we go about the day. Big issues, small issues, regardless. Stay peaceful.  

No matter what the circumstance or issue don’t try to overthink things as it can make you miserable. Keep your focus on things ‘above’ and do not allow the flesh and the world’s problems to get you in a tizzy. You were made for peace and if you are a follower of Christ, as salt and light. Don’t try to look into the future but pray and let your focus be on the present. 

What is weighing on you heart today? Maybe it is time to take a prayer walk and simply talk to God. Try to maintain the joy of the Lord. Cast off junk you have no business entertaining in your thoughts that will only give you ulcers, gray hairs, and drag you down. See if you can maintain this on a daily basis. Keep being positive no matter what is swirling around you. Don’t speculate but instead meditate on the word of God. Now go have a blessed and profitable day!

PRAYER: I am so grateful for peace. When I get caught up in wanting to cave in to anxiety and fear help me remember Lord you are with me and your angels watch over me and my family. I thank you that you can use me better for the kingdom when I stay peaceful. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment