Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Keep Climbing And Smiling


Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light for my path. Psalm 119:105

Years ago I worked for Delta Air Lines and their motto then was ‘Good Goes Around’ and now in 2020 it is ‘Keep Climbing’ and I thought I would borrow it to encourage you today. 

When the going gets tough you have to get even tougher. When you face large obstacles you can choose to quit or press on and charge ahead. ‘Take that hill’ the infantry 
commander might say. The point being quitting is never supposed to be an option. With God’s help you can forge ahead.

What do you feel like giving up on now? Life? Family? Friend? Job? Marriage? You know feelings of defeat and discouragement are real emotions but they  originate with  Satan and He would love to use the anxiety of coronavirus to make you react in a stupid way. Stop now and pray. Tell God what is bothering you. Get rid of any wrong thinking that has creeped in. Purpose to run hard and fast to the cross of Christ!

 PRAYER: Dear Jesus I love you and I thank you for good times and not so good ones as they teach me I need you every hour and I can not do life without you. Forgive me for any wrong thinking and give me strength to charge ahead with a renewed hope. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: Thank you for this message. I needed to hear this today. Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete