Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Children Can Disappoint



All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ. Ephesians 1:3

As I walked a trail recently I observed an interaction between a toddler child having a mini tantrum  to her father. He was calm and dealt with this best he could in public but it made me think of our Heavenly Father. You spout off too sometimes and God doesn’t say “that’s it you are no longer my child” but loves you unconditionally. He is full of grace. 

Just think of the father child relationship. Some reading may have been wounded by fathers or had absentee dads or maybe never knew who your father even was. Fathers are so important in the development of a child’s well being and if you are a dad don’t take this role or responsibility lightly. 

Even though children may have their ‘moments’ in their development they sure are a huge blessing. Those who are blessed to be parents will attest to this I am sure. Even though times of discipline are bound to occur you as a believer are disciplined by your Heavenly Father in order to grow up to be fit for the kingdom. Your abba Father daddy loves you. 

PRAYER: I am grateful for things I learned when I was disciplined by my parents. I pray for those reading this today who may have been hurt by parents or a parent was not there when they needed them. Heal wounds and be their daddy. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment