Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

God Is Up To Something


“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.” 1 Corinthians 2:14

What is going on in our world? Is this a shaking of sorts to get our attention?When we have no time for God, for people, for love then voila, all sense of control is lost and natural man wanders around trying to figure it out. 

Unfortunately due to many people having tons of time and being cooped up without employment they may relegate to surfing the internet and possibly believing all they see. God is doing something my friend and he is going to show up in a big way. It is not something to be scared of. 

My prayer is many will come to seek Jesus during this time. Also my prayer is for Americans to realize just how good they have had it, spoiled in a way. God wants to hear from you. He hates being ignored and sometimes allows things to bring us to our knees. So what do you think? 

PRAYER: Oh God in Heaven I cry out to you. Forgive me for my complacency of not making any time in my busy schedule for you. Oh Lord teach me to be still and to be humble to let go of my desire to control. Use me as your instrument to sow peace during this confusing time. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: Yes, we have had it good. I thought this morning about Christians in Haiti. Certain groups of them attend worship service at 4:00 A M because they literally have nothing to wear. These people are that poor. We all need to ask God to forgive us for our complacency about a myriad of things that we really didn't think about being something He didn't like.
    Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete