Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Running Of The Bulls



“Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Matthew 6:34

Now I have a bucket list but doing the running of the bulls in Spain is not on it.  This annual event which I think is just men running anyway reminded me of what it might be like when the confines of 'Shelter in Place' are lifted and you and I can finally go somewhere other than the gas station, restaurant drive thru line, or grocery store. I say Yippee! This scenario of bulls running was so appropriate as I thought of a stampede of joyful citizens ready to get out of their cages. 

Are you ready? There are still many so fearful that they can not fathom letting possible cooties float through society unchecked. But we in the United States are a free citizenry for the most part and staying in place for some has been a challenge.Granted many things have been learned during this time and I must admit it was not all that bad but I for one was ready to fly the coop. Release the kraken as they say!

But the time has come to test the freedom waters again and trust God to lead you and direct you. Fear is never the way to go it is the plan of the enemy to stifle you and keep you bound up and sick at heart. Go forth from this day forward and be a Christian witness to the world and use common sense learned during this time but go ahead and enjoy your life and share your joy with others. 

PRAYER: Lord God I am so grateful for the Covid 19 losing it's grip on society. I still pray for those researchers looking for a vaccine and a cure. But in the meantime freedom is what we are used to and I pray for those I may know who are too scared to do anything for fear of dying or ending up sick. The worse that can happen is you end up in Heaven, But Lord God I know you have a plan and you will watch over your creation when we use wisdom. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment