Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, May 29, 2020

Lilies of the Field



“So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, hoe they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.” Matthew 6:28-29

“Trust me, trust me” The Lord says. “I know that Lord but I am having a hard time being still, please help me” you utter back in a feeble attempt to remain focused and peaceful.

What are you waiting for friend? You prayed right? Many times perhaps and others even joined in agreement with you. What is going on and what is God trying to teach me? “Get your mind off yourself” you mumble under your breath.

I am not sure what you may be going through today, what you are trusting God for or maybe you may be having one of those days the enemy tries to sideline you and take your focus off of the King of Kings but stop where you are right now and stand up and say “I can do this Lord. Thanks for having my back. Forgive my doubting and worry.” Now charge on in faith and go have a wonderful day knowing the Lord has a plan.

PRAYER: It is easy to get in a slump when I am having one of those days Lord and to start caving into doubt and starting to have a lack of faith. Forgive me Lord and I choose to stay focused. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment