Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, May 11, 2020

Life Is STILL Good



This is the day the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24


Back in 1994 when the Jacobs brothers had $78 to their name and started the idea of their character ‘Jake’ to spread optimism they sold their then handmade tee shirts  from back of the van they lived in. Thus the company ‘Life is Good’ was eventually a household name. 

Did you realize here in 2020 you can still spread optimism and who knows maybe there will spring up another profitable company out of hard times. Life is STILL good, very good, don’t ever forget that. Sometimes it takes being down to get set free and lifted up. 

Whatever you are experiencing emotionally, physically, financially or spiritually talk to God. Praying isn’t a big fancy formal practice but simple conversation although many aren’t used to that. Try it. He is your friend. Pour out your heart to him. Make a daily time alone with God a priority before anything else. Know that these times we are in will pass. Hang on my friend. Life will be good again! 

PRAYER: Father God I thank you for hearing my prayers. Thanks for this beautiful earth. Thanks for freedom. Thanks that you work through doctors, scientists, nurses, and researchers to help eradicate Covid 19. I praise you for what you are doing. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Several years ago, I went to the hospital to call on a friend of a friend. The patient told me she really didn't know how to pray. My response was that praying to God was talking to our best friend. She told our mutual friend what I said. The mutual friend really thought what I said was easy to understand. You also have easy-to- understand words.

    ReplyDelete