Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Trying To Figure Stuff Out



Oh, how great are God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his ways!Romans 11:33 NLT

Here in America our problems are what my younger son calls ‘First World Problems’ compared to the rest of the world. For instance, oh no Covid 19 caused me to have gray roots, or I can’t worship inside my church. 

Sometimes you may try to reason and figure out why things happen and why a certain prayer has not been answered yet or why God isn’t working faster. Whoops then you could end up being angry or doubting God.Trying to figure out the ways of the Almighty not recommended yet many do it.
Whatever it is you are trying to understand and wonder what is going on stop wasting brain cells on it and trust in God’s plan and your prayers. Continue to keep your mind focused on ‘things above’ and keep distractions that cause you emotional turmoil away. Pray and press in to God. 

PRAYER: Father forgive me for the times I wanted to control the outcome of something or tell you what to do. Also for the times I complained about my puny problems in the big scheme of things they aren’t that awful. I trust you and wait for your timing which is perfect. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. I got frustrated when I tried to figure out God's ways and reasons for things. I had to learn that God is God and He is in Control.

    ReplyDelete