Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, May 2, 2020

I Am Essential...So Are You!



Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.Matthew 19:29-31

Many new words have been added to our vocabulary during this current crisis. Social distancing, respiratory particles, shelter in place and essential people. Aren’t we all essential? In God’s eyes yes we are. 

Every person has worth and value in the kingdom of God. He has gifted each of you. Your purpose is not just to be born and suck up air and occupy space but to contribute. 

In a crisis there are all sorts of ways to be valuable but you can be essential with or without a pandemic in progress. Every body has a reason for being created. Do you know what yours is yet? 

PRAYER: I thank you that I was born. I want to use my gifts for the kingdom. Help me not feel like what I do is not essential as it is in the big scheme of things. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment