Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Is Your Table Set?



You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Psalm 23:5

When you are having special company usually you may take extra effort to make your dining room table nice. Did you know God prepares a table for us daily in the presence of our enemies?

Think about that. No worry or fear or wondering if the bully enemies are going to invade and destroy but instead peacefully has a table prepared right there in their presence. Now I am not seminary trained but I see this preparing a table as meaning there is absolutely no need to fear or manipulate situations but to have complete trust that good things are going to happen and you can live in peace in the meantime. 

Take authority as a follower of the most high God that you can run victoriously the race set before you and dodge Satan's spears he may be tossing at you. You are protected and loved by God. It further says in this verse that He anoints your head with oil and your cup overflows. Being anointed is the most special gift that can be done to a believer. You truly can know that God is taking care of you and laugh in the face of tragedy or seemingly gloomy situations. Brighter days are always ahead regardless of how you feel now. 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus it is so easy to fear in a world that majors in fearful news. I choose this day to trust you and know you are with me and go before me. I need not fear darkness, terror, gossip, or anything else. In Jesus’ name. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment