Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Can’t Stop Laughing



For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.Psalm 30:5

God is good. Now if you are suffering right now because of tragedy in your life you probably are angry at my statement but hear me out. 

Sometimes you just have to move on or your pain will be like a anchor and weigh you down so bad or it will be like quick sand pulling you under till you are buried and quickly consumed. Satan loves when that happens as he has you right where he wants you.  Everyone has had something horrible happen and probably death unexpectedly is the worst. Hey, news flash, God did not cause that. God is a good God. He wants you to be able to laugh again. 

You might have to just look up and say “God help me I can not do life on my own without you” and then trust him. Recently during my churches 21 Days of Prayer I expected ‘God winks’ to happen and indeed they did. I pray for you my friend in whatever burdens you right now. God has purpose in your pain whether you feel it or not. Say “show me what is next Lord”and then look forward to it happening. He wants to use you. Let him. 

PRAYER: Oh Father my heart aches for friends who have lost children, babies, young husbands or wives,  have prodigals, have lost jobs or suffered financial problems. Guard their hearts from straying into the enemies camp during their time of immense pain and heart ache. Set their feet to dancing again and use them to help another. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment