Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, February 13, 2020

WWJD?


Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did. 1 John 4:6
What would Jesus do? I don’t know about you but this catchy acronym created a few years ago always gets me thinking and makes me stop in many situations and really ask that question. What would Jesus do?

Would he pass by a homeless person and do nothing? Would he stop at exit ramp and offer comfort to person holding the sign whether legitimate or not? Would he cheat on his taxes? Would he ask his children to lie for him when phone rang and say he is not here? Would he only be concerned for his own creature comforts?

You know the answer and so do I. So what are you doing to be more like Jesus?

PRAYER: Oh Father forgive me when I think only the of myself and forget that all men and women are made in your image.Help me to die to self and think more of others. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

          NOTE: In 2010 there was a motion picture called ‘WWJD’ starring John Schneider from Dukes of Hazzard fame. Somehow I missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment