Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Learning To Master Fear



You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.Isaiah 26:3

Do you get scared easily? Fearful of nightly news stories? Fearful of turbulence while flying? Fearful to fly? Fearful of contracting a deadly disease or illness? Fearful of storms? Fearful of death?

Many are and it is learning to give things to God and taking your focus off stuff like that which  is important. First turn off the news. It is usually one sided and creates fear and unnecessary stress and worry. Enemy territory so don’t even go there. Next focus on something else. Flowers, clouds, Jesus! You get the picture. You can not let the fear monster create havoc.

Now I challenge you that with Lent coming up maybe a good 40 day exercise would be giving up having a fearful spirit. You will be more peaceful and maybe after 40 days you will master peace. Give it a try.

PRAYER: Father I don’t want to let circumstances and news get me distraught and scared. Help me discipline myself to staying in the word more than I stay glued to the news. I choose peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment