Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, February 28, 2020

A Believers Checklist

"Have faith in God," Jesus answered. Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:22-24


All three men in my family are aviators one who flies for a living and one formerly with the Army.  Each of them before flying needs to follow a checklist before starting the engine and going airborne and if they fail to they could jeopardize not only their life but any with them.

As a believer there are certain things you need to do to have strong faith and not doubt. Also making your faith journey a daily priority before engaging in the secular world. Getting your armor of God on by reading the word of God. 

Are you all in for God or just a Sunday follower? Ponder that. Do you stay positive and encouraging or do you often speak negativity? Do you run the race to win daily or hang up your running shoes til Sunday? Ok so your job today is to have faith and believe and cut negative thinking out of your life. 

PRAYER: Lord I want to be your vessel to be used by you to help advance the kingdom. Show me anything I my life where I cause others to stumble and help keep me on the path of righteousness. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


            https://youtu.be/7Za7-Q8YURM 
I love faith based movies. Mark your calendar for this one. A true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment