Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, February 1, 2020

20/20 Vision In 2020


You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Isaiah 26:3

What a perfect time to speak of having clear vision in the year of 2020. To see things more clearly, follow Christ more seriously. A time for looking ahead and not in your rear view mirror.

There was a song several years ago the lyrics of which said “turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His wonderful face, and things of Earth will grow strangely dim in the light of hIs glory and grace” and oh my if that is not speaking a ton of truth.

This world will certainly not give you peace. Look at the daily news mostly bad reports of crime, death, political fighting, terror, ugliness and hate. It is essential for believers to stay laser focused on God. This world is NOT your home if you are a Christ follower. Why be infatuated with People magazine, fashion trends, fitting in, and the most popular TV show. This world is passing away. Run full force and be a champion for Christ and let your light and the peace you have as a result be evident.

PRAYER:Use me Lord each and every day as I go about my normal day and whoever I encounter may I be able to spread hope and joy. I realize many suffer on a daily basis and may not feel joyful. I pray for changed hearts and peace to come to those I know through the power of the Holy Spirit. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment