Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, February 14, 2020

Love The Greatest Commandment

He answered, "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'" Luke 10:27

Ah the day many people dread, some love, and some just say is a Hallmark holiday, and the day my then unmarried son called ‘Singles Awareness Day’ a sort of day of forced love or intimacy. I say why do we need this special day that guilts many and hurts others and some simply don’t participate it but let love for all be what you are known for. 

True Christian love is just that. Love, no conditions. Nothing done to deserve it. No judgments of others. Supernatural love. 

Are there those people you may have trouble loving such as a political figure since they are out in forefront more these days. Pray God to give you a supernatural love even for those who are mean, cruel, and vindictive and trying to divide our country. God will deal with them you need to simply pray and not hate. Many are lost and Satan has captivated them into thinking they are right. Don’t wish evil on anyone if you call yourself a believer but instead lift them up in prayer and keep lifting. Let God work it out. 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I am super thankful that I can love with your ability and not my own. I don’t want to have ugly thoughts about people who may act evil but pray for their souls. Give me love for those I may not agree with or want to tend to judge and condemn. Give me a heart like yours that breaks when yours breaks. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment