Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, February 17, 2020

Are You A Co Worker Of Jesus?



For we are co-workers in God's service; you are God's field, God's building. 1 Corinthians 3:9
Are you in the ‘same office building’ as God or in other words are you laboring with him for the advancement of the kingdom and to help more people out of darkness? Kind of neat analogy of thinking of yourself as working side by side with the savior but that is what you and I as followers of Him are supposed to be doing each and every day.
Another good verse is Colossians 3:23 which says “Whatever  you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the LORD, not for human masters” and if you apply that scripture to every thing you do then hopefully you will be an excellent employee and do superior work. If you are a stay at home mom or otherwise unemployed or retired that verse should be applicable to how you operate day to day, people can trust you and count on you.
 A message at my church recently  asked the question “How can I use my time to make an eternal difference” and ponder on that for a while. God does not want secret service believers but those who reach out for the kingdom, who are on duty 24-7 to share his love and represent him. So how about it, are you a good co worker?
 PRAYER: Lord Jesus I love you and I want Holy boldness to not shy away from bringing up all things Christian when the opportunity arises. It is you who have gifted me in certain areas so help me use what you have blessed me with whether time, talent, ability, or money to further the kingdom of God. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment