Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Keep Breathing...God’s Got This!

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27

One baby step at a time. Relax. Take a breath. Don’t rant on social media. Give it to God.Breathe in, Breathe out. Repeat.
Something have you upset today? Have you given it to God? Why not? Don’t use mean  ugly words on social media. Pray. Relax. Pray. Breathe in, breathe out, relax.

No matter how bad something seems God is way way bigger. Keep that in mind. Instead of taking to the phone go to the throne. Give yourself totally to God. Resist the urge to go on social media and go crazy. Let your voice only share the love of Jesus not anger. Now go and have a great day.

PRAYER: Lord I need your perfect peace each day to not get rattled over things that do not matter. I keep saying I put you first so help me stop just saying it, keep morning TV off and spend time soaking up the word. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment