Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Yikes Not Again


 “I look up to the mountains–does my help come from there? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth!” Psalm 121:1-2

Technology and the world of cyber space is baffling and frustrating at times. When it comes to writing I have my share of saying “oh no” when writing I have worked on disappears into the ‘cloud’ or something like that.

What do you do and how do you react to frustrations that could overwhelm you if you allow them to? First, stop, breathe. Next pray or pray first then relax would be better. Trust that God can work this out and there will be a good outcome. Missing files can make you go crazy. I put it into the context of if an EF4 or EF5 tornado were to devastate your property where nothing would be left except the appearance of a war zone, your life would still go on with or without your papers and ‘stuff'.

So know that the Lord your God has got this situation or whatever it is that is perplexing you today. Continue to stay calm and in an attitude of prayer.

PRAYER: Father I thank you that lost files in cyber space are no big deal to you, and I desire to remain calm in all situations so as to reflect your glory no matter what I am going through. I choose peace and prayer. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: We have to remember that God is bigger than cyberspace. Yes, I have had times when I have had to pray to Him about my computer misques.

    ReplyDelete