Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, November 6, 2017

Plays Well With Others


Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Galatians 6:7

Back in the early 60's when my generation got their report cards in grade school, the good paper kind handwritten, there was a category about behavior and one of the lines had the teacher rate us in how we got along with our peers. As I recall I did pretty well in that category. I don't recall biting or punching anyone. Now fast forward to 2017 and how do you and I both get along with others?  Do you show kindness even when you don't feel like it? 

Give this some thought. In the world we do in fact reap what we sow. Treat people poorly and you naturally will have it returned to you. Do a good deed and one will be done for you. Smile another usually returns a smile. It is vital you learn how to treat people no matter what kind of business you may be in. No one wants to in the company of a mean person very long.

Today as you go about your day make it a point to treat others well and be the kind of person people want to around. Some folks will never like you or may even just shut you out of their life for no apparent reason. Trudge on my friend, pray for those who hurt you, and choose to begin each day with the purpose of spreading joy around you. 

PRAYER: I hope to be the kind of person who others want to be around. Let the radiance of the Holy Spirit shine on my face. I choose to pray for anyone who treats me poorly. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment