Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Blocked, Shunned, Unfriended


If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing. 1 Corinthians 13:3

I hate these three words. Losing a friend or even a family member to an unforgiving spirit hurts like a knife being stuck in your heart. Why is it so hard to move on, forgive, let go, and forget? I have been there, done that so to speak on the receiving end and it is emotionally painful. 

Have you ever given thought to how many people are truly lonely and hurting everywhere? Nursing homes come to mind, then prisons, then the person eating alone at a restaurant on a holiday. Even a smile to someone as you go about your day may mean the world. So many frowning faces out there aren’t there? 
Don’t let you catch yourself refusing to forgive. Unforgiveness leads to a bitter spirit and does not benefit anyone. If you know of a person who refuses to let go pray for them. Hard hearts are not good. Think of what you can do to mend a broken heart and don’t let yourself be the one who has fractured someone’s.

PRAYER: Many people in the world are lonely or alone. Many people have broken hearts and the others have wounded spirits from their past that may cause them to hurt others. Bring revival in the hearts of those I may know who fit into any of these categories. And help me Lord reach out to someone who appears to be hurting. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment