Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Follow The Path


Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
On a recent trip to the Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama I got off the designated  plan laid out by visitors guide and consequently ended up outside the facility where there were no unlocked doors. Had I read the guide book I would have known the proper route and not ended up locked out.
Do you follow God's rule book or do you strike out independently doing things your own way? God's way is best. If you ignore His word and feel you can be your own god then soon you will find yourself aimlessly wandering with no purpose. 
Don't listen to the voices in this worlds' culture or you will surely go astray and lose your way. Just because something is popular does not mean it is right. Have you become arrogant and self sufficient thinking you have no time for God? Now is the time to decide to resist the world's ways and follow God's way. 
PRAYER: I can get tempted by things that aren't going to lead me to you. Help me hear your voice Lord and forgive me when I act like I no longer need guidance. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment