Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Relax It's 2017!


"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.” Psalm 62:1-2
Wow I don't know about you but I love fresh starts! What a better opportunity for a fresh start than at the beginning of a brand new calendar year. "Making a list and checking it twice" does not just refer to the Santa stories, but to the list each of us can make about what they hope to accomplish in 2017.
A clean slate, a fresh break, a recharge in life, new beginnings. I love it! What have you struggled with over the past year? For me it is trying to do those things I write about. LOL. My own therapy and opportunity to 'get it together' and charge on. 
Get your tablet, an actual piece of paper, or a journal and start writing down those things you want to do in 2017. Dream big. Don't sell yourself short. When you make this list hopefully something on it includes spiritual goals. On these spiritual goals make it more specific than just saying "getting closer to God" but how you intend to do this. It is good to have things to look forward to and know that Jesus will guide you and see you through on your journey.
PRAYER: Thanks for yet another year on planet Earth. I am excited for what is in store and want to make sure you use me in your kingdom purposes. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment