Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, January 16, 2017

He's Got A Plan


"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,  neither are your ways my ways declares the Lord. Isaiah 55:8

Do you ever get overly concerned when you hear the doom and gloom stories nightly news? First, turn off the news. Why is it necessary to have a steady diet of bad stuff which is about 75% of it in my estimation. Stay positive and know God is the real master of the universe and if you trust Him then why should you fear?

His ways are bigger than our ways and He knows the big picture so to speak. He is greater than bully governments, terror threats, murders, evil tyrants, and much more. He is King, He is Lord, He Reigns! 

Next time you start wondering about the future and all the stuff going on in the world stop and try to think of at least one good thing. For three years I kept a blessing jar and each day would write one thing down on a slip of paper that was good that day. After a while it helps you start 'looking up' and trusting God more. 

PRAYER: Forgive me Lord for getting all caught up in bad news and starting to worry or fret. I know you are much greater an any mere man. I choose to put my trust in you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment