Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, January 23, 2017

Serenity



You will keep perfectly peaceful the one whose mind remains focused on you, because he remains in you. Isaiah 26:3


How does one obtain peace and harmony and just relax? Some may say yoga, an essential oil diffuser, going for a walk. True all those things can assist but the main thing is to get rid of the sources of things that aggravate you. Morning or nightly news? Flip it off. Morning paper?Cancel your subscription.Scary movies? Don't go to them. 

Don't feed your mind with things that upset or worry you. Lets say you watch a show about disasters and worry one is going to happen to you. Instead of a steady diet of depressing news much of which is fabricated to help an agenda, feed your mind on the word of God. 

Start today to make yourself think on positive things and not stuff that drags you down. May I suggest starting to read the book of John in the New Testament. After doing this for a while you will start to notice you are not as mad about stuff. Pray instead. 

PRAYER: I love to have peace Lord. Your peace is the most perfect. I know the enemy will distract me and try to make me think I have to see the news or the world is going to stop if I don't know what is happening. I choose to reorder my time to make your word first. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment