Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, January 13, 2017

Crunch Time....Any Time



          "However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen,    not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows." Matthew 24:36

You have probably heard the term 'crunch time' referring to meeting a deadline of sorts. Made me think about all people being in a crunch time scenario of sorts when it comes to Jesus' return. Many people like to mock those who believe in eternal life and choose to think that here on Earth is all there is or somehow people are reincarnated into something else.

Well my friend eternal life or the fires of hell are real indeed. Jesus doesn't force anyone to believe in Him but he does not wish any to go to hell. When no one knows the day or the hour we all should be living as if this could be it, our 'crunch time' of sorts. No one should want to see anyone be condemned to Hell. We are to pray for our enemies and not gloat and wish them evil. 

How are you preparing in these crunch time days? 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus help my life be a witness so that is anyone doesn't even speak to me they would be able to sense Jesus living inside of me. Help me have boldness to share when asked the reason of hope in me. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment